Sobre o livro
"individuals that develop a group consciousness around a problematic situation and act to solve the problematic situation" (Vasquez, Gabriel 1993,)
1. A section of the community having a particular interest or connection;
2. of, pertaining to, or affecting a population or a community as a whole;
3. pertaining or devoted to the welfare or well-being of the community;
4. of or pertaining to all humankind; universal.
1. A mark of disgrace associated with a particular circumstance, quality, or person ;
2. (stigmata) (in Christian tradition) marks corresponding to those left on Jesus’ body by the Crucifixion, said to have been impressed by divine favor on the bodies of St. Francis of Assisi and others.
3. medicine a visible sign or characteristic of a disease, a mark or spot on the skin;
4. botany (in a flower) the part of a pistil that receives the pollen during pollination.
Source: New Oxford American Dictionary and dictionary.com