por Cara Siera
E-book, formato iPad da Apple
Sobre o livro
Enter a world where you come face to face with some of the world's most fascinating wildlife. Twenty-six pages of full color photos will have you captivated, witty anecdotes aside. A rich visual journey through many of America's zoological institutions and wildlife sanctuaries.
Características e detalhes
- Categoria Arte e fotografia
Paisagem padrão, 25×20 cm
- Capa dura com ImageWrap: 9781366059161
- Capa mole: 9781366059178
- Capa dura, Sobrecapa: 9781366059185
- Data de publicação abr 20, 2017
- Idioma English
- Tags animals, animal, wildlife photography, nature photography, photography
Cara Siera is a writer and photographer with an affinity for nature and young adult fiction. Cara has written previously for "Brevity--A Concise Journal of Literary Nonfiction," "The Red Mud Review," and the "Yellow Jacket" newspaper. Cara employs both digital and traditional darkroom photography.