Sobre o livro
A candid and fresh collection of photos consisting of a variety of bodies and personal stories. This book shares the similarities and differences of the human form and how it looks at different perspectives. It presents a minimalistic yet homey approach but shares impactful stories of the personal struggles we have with our bodies.
Site do autor
Características e detalhes
- Categoria principal: Arts & Photography Books
- Categorias adicionais Portfólios, Minimalista
Opção de projeto: 20×25 cm
Nº de páginas: 196
- Capa dura com ImageWrap: 9781715586065
- Capa mole: 9781715586058
- Data de publicação: out 02, 2020
- Idioma English
- Palavras-chavee art, photo, human, personal, raw, candid, bodies
Lexington, South Carolina
Ariana is a 21 year old artist from a small town in South Carolina. Her passion for photography came from an early age, playing with her mom’s camera. She takes joy in photographing portraits of everyday people and making them feel special.